It shouldn’t be news to any reader of this blog that I am a big ebook fan and that I have had a Kindle for a while now. So, as seems to be customary this time of year, I’ll go back to one of my favorite topics — ebooks. I think the new Kindles are […]
Tag / amazon
I’ve previously blogged about how bad the “legal” options for getting videos online really are when it comes to availability and ease of use, in comparison to illegally downloading torrents. The Oatmeal noticed that as well and there’s a great comic as usual to argue that point.
Since everyone loves talking about things in 1% and 99% nowadays, I’ll talk to you about the 1% of the [user/client] experience. It’s that little bit of the experience which can ruin everything, even if the other 99% is perfect. Case study: online shopping. I started really experiencing online shopping when I went to the […]
I remember reading about electronic paper years and years ago and being eager to see devices implementing this new technology, but somehow until last month, I had never actually seen it. But when I finally did come out of my cave and gazed upon the modern world, I was sold. Continue Reading
Clearly the regular posting is off to a slow start, but I swear I am trying, haha So here’s a short note about customer service (and I guess it’s also about LEGAL MP3 downloads). Now, given that the price difference between the regular disc and the MP3 album is often small and that I play […]